Citizen Eco Drive Nighthawk BJ7000-52E Watch has a large luminous hand, as well as the hour and minute markers for easy readability. The dial of this watch actually has a lot of markers for aviation, making it another pilot like watch, which allows you to use it for flight calculations. The inner slide rule is a logarithmic and time scale which will let you get rates, time or distance calculations. The outer slide on the other hand, has several conversion factors such as Miles and Gallons. Citizen Eco Drive Nighthawk BJ7000-52E Watch maximum power reservation is 190 days, using Eco-Drive Japanese quartz movement. It can be powered by either solar or an artificial light. There is a 24-hour GMT indicator on the left hand side. Also, it has a hand with two airplane shaped pointers, red and white respectively. The white hours represent AM and the red ones – PM. If the white pointer (airplane) is pointing at the indicator, it means that it is AM, so read the white indicator for time, and vice versa for the red one. I would say it is very trendy, stylish, lovely and useful feature. Citizen Eco Drive Nighthawk BJ7000-52E Watch is indeed a very well-designed watch, which is packed with innovative features. A must-have for pilots, as well as others who enjoy having a stylish equipment on their wrist.
- 🌟Dimension - The case diameter is 41 mm while the thickness is 12 mm
- 🌟Eco-drive power - The watch is charged through natural daylight or indoor light
- 🌟Solid mineral crystal - The non-reflective and solid mineral crystal provides a lot protection to the dial
- 🌟Round shaped black dial - The round shaped black dial features luminous hands and number markers
- ✔ Stainless steel band - It is built with three-layered silver stainless steel band. The watch also includes a stationary bezel
- ✔ Water-resistant - This watch is water resistant at 200 meters/ 660 feet
- ✔ Low power indicator, incandescent light and dual-time function